When you know what you believe in, what you stand for, and who you are at your core what other people think of you will matter less. Other people’s opinions about you and what you do will hold less weight. You won’t be constantly seeking outside approval because you just won’t need it.
The purpose of this challenge is to take you from the state of “IDK” to “This is me.”
Stand for something. Believe in something. Who cares if you get it wrong…you can always change your mind! That’s the beautiful thing about being an independent thinker.
Just For Fun
Let’s get warmed up with some light and breezy questions suitable for your online dating profile.
- Name 3 guilty pleasures.
- What are your top 2 favorite television shows?
- What are your top 5 favorite movies?
- What is your favorite love story?
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
- Action, romance, or comedy?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What was the last book you read for pleasure?
- What was the last book you read for the purpose of learning?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- Name three people that make you laugh (whether you know them or not).
- What position do you sleep in?
- Are you a cat or dog (or plant) person?
- Are you a baby person?
- Do you like musicals? Operas? Ballets? Which are your favorites?
- Would you rather spend most evenings out socializing or being cozy in your home?
- City or country?
- How many states have you visited?
- Ocean or mountain?
- Hiking or sunbathing?
- What was the craziest thing you did on college Spring Break?
- Have you traveled out of the country? Where?
- What’s your next trip?
- Are you religious? Spiritual? What do you believe in?
- If you don’t have children, do you want them? If you have them, do you want more?
- If you’re not married, do you want to be? How important is that to you?
- Are you a girls girl or a guys girl?
- Wine, liquor, or beer?
- Did you ever cheat in school? What about skipping school?
- What was the worst job you ever had and why?
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest – you can only have one.
- Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
- Favorite color to wear?
- Favorite band or musician?
- What was the last concert you attended?
- What’s your theme song? Don’t have one? Get one! It can change with the season or your mood but pick one.
- If you HAD to sing karaoke – what song would you choose?
- Who’s your best friend and why?
- What was the last lie you told?
- Name the characteristics you need or are looking for in a partner?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and blah, blah, blah. Let’s get to the good stuff already.
Next to food, this is my favorite subject. Yes, it’s true. Girls talk about sex just as much as men do.
There are two kinds of people in this world. People who masturbate and liars. 😉
I have a vibrator, a kegalmaster, and a king size pack of AA batteries. When I was in college, I Katy Perry “kissed a girl and I liked it.”
No one is going to judge you, so give me all the details! Let’s get down and dirty.
- Do you think of yourself as sexy? How about sexual?
- Do you think you are good in bed?
- Do you know how to get yourself off?
- How many sexual partners have you had?
- How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve done to date?
- What is your favorite position?
- As a straight women, have you ever kissed a girl?….have you ever REALLY kissed a girl? What did you think?
- As a gay women, have you ever kissed a man? What did you think?
- Who was your favorite partner and why?
- Put these in order of most intimate to least: kissing, oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex
- How’s your oral technique?
- What did you think of Fifty Shades of Grey?
- What are your sexual fantasies? Have you shared these with anyone? Have you experienced any of these?
- Are you happy with the frequency of sex you’re having currently?
- Does size matter?
- Do you like to be on top?
- Do you talk dirty in bed?
- Do you tell your partner what you like and how you like it in the bedroom?
Sum it all it up. What did you learn about yourself? Who is the real you? Write one or two paragraph about yourself. Put a date at the top of the page. One year from that date – do it all over again.
April 27, 2014. This is me…unapologetically. My perfect day is sunny and warm and spent with family and friends pool side in my ridiculously amazing Santa Monica home…that I will live in in the very near future. I am more traditional and domestic then seems socially acceptable today. I want to be simultaneously a lady of leisure, a housewife, a mother, and a successful entrepreneur (however I cannot spell the word entrepreneur without spell check). I love TV – yes, even reality television, and yes, even The Kardashians. When asked what I want to watch, I will usually reply, “something funny.” When asked what I want to listen to, I say, “something happy.” Milk chocolate, bacon, and potatoes are my favorite foods, Italian – my cuisine of choice, though I rarely enjoy any of these things. I ran a mile today. I can do 20 push-ups without whining but after that you’ll hear about it. I chose the beach over the mountains but hiking over sunbathing (but only because I fear sun damage). My last trip was to Costa Rica and my next is undetermined. My closet is filled with gray clothes. My sex life is a secret…because after all, I am a lady.
Keep the habit of writing in your journal on a daily or at least weekly basis and remember to read what you write every few months. It can be pure comedy or genius.
Now, it’s time to get out of your head and bring your awareness back to your body. Check out the Six Week Summer Slim Down.
If you want help to upgrade your nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trophy life in progress. Join in!
Like my Facebook page to stay connected during the week and & follow me on Pinterest for endless inspiration for creating your own trophy worthy life. Make sure you sign up for the newsletter for fresh nutrition nibbles delivered right to your inbox….coming soon!!